I don’t know why, but bandanas have always made me think of Autumn. Maybe it’s the County Fair and Rodeo, where they are a cowboy staple. I love the bright colors and paisley designs.
When I saw the bandana quilt (top), I wanted to do a post about it. Unfortunately, I could never find the source for the quilt, just an endless Pinterest loop. I did however, find lots of other bandana craft projects.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Unknown Quilt (Top) : This would make a small quilt, or tablecloth, but a border could be easily added to increase the size for a full size quilt.
- Harlequin Bandana Quilt: From Busy Little Bunch.
- Colorful Framed Bandanas: From Country Living.
- Triangle Quilt: Pinterest, Again.
- Bandana Backpack Kit, from Birch Street Clothing.
- Chevron Quilt Tutorial, from Dresden Carrie on The CSI Project.
- Bandana Covered Frame: Tutorial from Martha Stewart.
- Bandana Rag Wreath, from Crafts Unleashed.
- Bandana Pillows from Two Story Cottage.
- Bandana Covered Hangers, from Country Living.